Book Online

SPECIAL OFFER:
BOOK YOUR STAY BEFORE THE END OF APRIL 2018 TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT
– simply enter the code ‘APRIL2018’ on the online booking form to have the discount applied.
Applicable to stays any time in 2018.

Bougan Villa in beautiful Bottom Bay on the Caribbean island of Barbados is available for short-term holiday/vacation rental. The maximum occupancy of the villa is 4 people.

Our housekeepers live just around the corner from the villa and will meet you on arrival with the keys. They will be on call 24/7 throughout your stay.

We ask for a 25% booking deposit at the time of making your reservation, with the remaining 75% payable 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. There is a £75 per week damages deposit payable which will be added to your balance payment and will be returned within a week of the end of your stay. A cot and high chair are available to hire from our housekeepers.

Use the form below to check availability and to make a booking online.

Alternatively Contact Us for more information!

Rental Rates:
The prices below are for two people staying in the villa. £10 per person per night will be added for a maximum of two additional guests.


Availability:

BOOK ONLINE:
By booking online and staying at Bougan Villa you agree to our Terms and Conditions